20130428

My new future home

Hi,
As I already told in me previous post's I have been in Spain for several days.
And it's not over because our family have rent a wonderful apartment for a year. It's near beach (nudist beach ^_^), there is three bedrooms, large sitting-room and of course huge terrace with jacuzzi.
So I hope that one day I will pack my bags for good. We will see...
Enjoy my trip like I did.




Apartment that we rent with private pool to house residents. And hopefully my new bedroom.



Amazing food. That won't be easy to stay fit.



Romantic and colourful evening walking around port.


 Love those little alleys.



 Me and mini me (my little sister) on last evening in Malaga.


We watched flamenco dancers for couple of hours. Definitely want to see that again.

4 comments:

  1. love these pictures!

    http://www.thefashionfraction.com
https://www.facebook.com/TheFashionFraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg it looks like a sick place! luckyyy youuu! xx

    moustachic ♡
    www.moustachic.com
    Facebook.com/moustachic
    Twitter/Instagram: @moustachic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! I cant wait to go to Spain some day! I'd love it if you dropped by to my blog and if you like it maybe we could follow each other??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this place looks so gorgeous! you are so lucky to be staying here

    ReplyDelete